Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hem and Haw

Brenden and I have been "hem-and haw-ing" about a possible (future) move to....are you ready for this...Yamhill county! Yes, you read that correctly. My current plan (it seems to change daily) is to send Brenden's resume to A-Dec, a great company with great benefits. Who knows what will happen, but I am praying that something wonderful opens up for him and for us. And since the company is in Newberg, we are considering living in the area.

I've never lived in a city with a population less than 500,000 (metropolitan areas). And even that seems small (Portland seems like a small town to me). So I wonder if I'll love real small town living or if I'll hate it. It's an adventure either way! And we want to be closer to family when we have babies, which I am sure will happen sooner than we think :)

I love how life can change on a dime! You never know what is around the corner but I am excited to find out :) Please pray that Brenden finds an awesome opportunity with A-Dec.

I can see you smiling LanaMom!

No comments: