Friday, August 7, 2009

Positive thinking.

I live in Oregon and even if I move away someday, I want to think more positively about my current situation. I want to learn to be content with whatever situation I am in. Obviously, I need some practice. So here goes:

1. Oregon trees are beautiful! There is nothing like driving through Oregon between hills and hills of trees.
2. There are so many hiking trails in Portland alone! I love that Portland is a mix of city living and country living.
3. The mountains and the ocean are a short drive away. And the beaches are not flooded with skimpy sun bathers here...they are rocky and misty and perfect for a hike.
4. Wildwood Park where Brenden and I got married.
5. Powell Books! Who can resist a whole city block of books?
6. Downtown 23rd. I love, love, love the shops and the old houses!
7. Sushi Train, our favorite sushi spot.
8. Waterfalls.
9. Washougal swimming hole (ok, not technically Oregon)
10. I met my husband here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Good post on positive thinking.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking