Monday, March 23, 2009

And I am going..

Liz and I met while students at PLNU. We quickly became the bestest of friends. You could find us shopping or dancing the night away at a club (we always got in free, thanks to our plethora of bouncer friends). Even though we had our moments of drama (who doesn't?), we had a blast together and were "attached at the hip". And even though we are in different states now, our friendship has continued (thanks to Facebook and email) through all our life changes.



Liz is expecting her first daughter in June. And I am over-the-moon for her and her husband, Chris. I know they will make great, fun parents! While discussing the baby shower, I realized that I could go! Tickets aren't that expensive and I'd only be gone a couple days. Oh the excitement! I get to see my friends and the sun and the ocean and celebrate the anticipation of a wonderful little baby!


And....I get to eat at In N Out, Santanas, Cotijas, and Miguels again. *Squeal*

No comments: