Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do I Really Need to Say it?

Blogs. I love to blog. I love to read blogs. Where else can I befriend someone so different from me? Moms, DINKS (double income, no kids), singles, hippies, yuppies, rich, and poor; we are all bounded through our blogs. It's a wonderful invention. And I adore you all.

Writing. I love to write. Sometimes my French grammar and my English grammar combine, creating its own grammar (Frenlish? Engrench?), but hey, I do it because I love it. A million readers or one, I am happy with my blog!

Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My French professors all called it Franglais.
I am new to your blog. I like it already :)

The Drew Family said...

Why thank you! That'll be my new word: Franglais!

Valancy Jane said...

The internet loves you too.