Tuesday, December 30, 2008

61% and Counting

They say money managment can be a marriage breaker. And I am happy to say that Brenden and I spend and save in the exact same way. We are blessed in that we can save and spend at the same time and always have money left over. I am also happy to say that we are now 61% to our savings goal for 2009; we will hit the goal in May! (Assuming nothing drastic happens).

I am really hoping to move out of Portland (or even Oregon) as soon as we can (our lease is up in June). You know I am not a fan of Portland and haven't been impressed by Oregon in general (except for Bend). I've lived in so many different states and can honestly say that Oregon is the weirdest. We'd love to be able to buy a home and start a family (maybe in two years?) but not in Portland. And preferably not in Oregon but that's a topic for another post....

61% is a good way to start the new year!

No comments: