Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bend, Oregon


























Bend, Oregon is about 3 hours southeast from Portland but it seems a world away. It is less wet than Portland as the climate is that of a high desert. The people remind me of Colorado (active, fit, and not as weird as Portland-ites).

I am praying that we will be able to move to Bend soon (I eventually want us to end up in Iowa but we will see).

Right now the economy is so bad, a move isn't a wise venture. We are staying put and working away. But as soon as the economy swings back to the positive......

Bend HERE WE COME!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh - that's exciting! I've always been surprised that Brenden moved back to Portland since he seemed so happy in Bend. Maybe he just knew that he had to come meet you so that he could take you back there. I've been hoping to get to Bend for a vacation sometime in the new year - Bend or the beach, I can't decide!

The Drew Family said...

Yeah, I agree! He really loves the Bend area! You should go and stay in the Seven Mountains Resort! It's great and priced really well!