Monday, December 1, 2008

Enough Complaining, I am Ready for a Change!

My poor husband (and my family and my friends) have been hearing me complain about my weight gain ever since I moved to Oregon. For someone who is the most comfortable at 125-130 pounds, I am the heaviest I have ever been. (Not that my weight is bad, it's just not comfortable for me).

And it's time to stop complaining about it and get a plan!

So this morning I went to the gym for the first time since September! And *gasp* I've gained 6 pounds since then! After calming myself down a bit (after all, I am a newlywed and we tend to gain weight, right?), I developed a plan and am determined to get down to 130 pounds!

I think it's wise to take 6 months and gradually lose the weight over that time (no crash diets here)! So if anyone has advice on losing a few pounds per month, let me know!

With some self-control, determination, and a lot of encouragement, I know I can do it!!

No comments: