Monday, February 2, 2009

The Baby Boom

The baby boom is in full swing. I can't throw a rock without hitting at least 6 pregnant friends. Not that I'd actually throw a rock at them (it wasn't me, I promise!). C'mon, it's just a virtual rock anyway. Hehe.


Anyway,it's been a blast chatting with them and looking at their registries and exchanging emails with cute little baby things and name possibilities. I am over the moon with excitement for them.
They've all told me how they can't wait for Brenden and I to have babies. Our families say they can't wait for our babies. And I feel very complimented that so many people want us to reproduce. I just had to share this picture with you all. I LOVE this nursery. I want to duplicate it when we do have babies (you'll just have to be patient for that, America). Apparently, the crib and the bedding are both homemade! I am so impressed! I know my Brenden could make that crib and I know my mom could make that bedding! Isn't it beautiful?



Ok, enough of this baby stuff. Where's my Harley? *Snicker*

No comments: