Thursday, February 26, 2009

True Friendship Lasts Forever


I moved a lot as a kid. A lot. A lot like 5 different high schools. And I always had an easy time finding a best friend, even though most of them have fallen off my radar; it happens.


Cue Facebook. Facebook is the greatest invention for people like me. Through Facebook, I found two of my bestest friends ever (from jr high in Chicago): K9 and Uzi (names have not been changed, seriously, because there is no need to protect the innocent ).


Suddenly, years melt away and I find myself giggling like I was 13 again. I love these girls. And then I received a package in the mail. With Mike Ditka salsa (to say that K9 and Uzi are Chicago Bears fans is the understatement of the year). The salsa is only available in Illinois and is super good!

I cracked up the whole evening. Mike Ditka, you have the greatest fans. And I have the greatest friends!

No comments: