Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick!

I wish I could take a picture of myself right now. I am still in my pjs. My hair is slicked with day old gel and grease. I haven't brushed my teeth yet. The kitchen is a wreck. If you knew me, you'd know that this is highly out of character. Even when I am sick, I have to clean and be clean. But I just don't have the energy to move. My laptop is propped on my lap, over a blanket, on the couch. My head hurts. I am struggling with waves of nausea and dizziness. I told my dear husband that I am afraid we might have to cancel our Valentine's Day trip to the beach. He smiled at me, kissed my head, and said he has a surprise for me. And now he is cleaning the mess in the kitchen while putting away the groceries he just bought (he bought ALL my comfort foods). Not being one to brag, I have the best husband who loves his smelly, whiny, exhausted wife.


And now, I need to go back to sleep.......

No comments: