Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams, Part Two

For those of you who don't know, I lived in a trailer in San Diego. Not only was it a questionable part of town, it was a "condemned" trailer park. It was a white ghetto. But I liked it, it served me well.

Last night I dreamt that I broke into my trailer to see what the new tenants had done with the decor (this isn't the first time I've had this dream). And it was painted bright orange (which is what it looked like when I moved in) and trashy (again, it looked like that when I moved in).

I am sad to hear that the condemned park is finally being torn down. And my trailer is long gone. In fact, I was probably the last person who lived there. Some part of me is sad, some part of me is amused.

And then I woke up chewing my ear plug! How strange.

No comments: