Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Make Me Up!


I've never been one to wear make-up. Not that I think it's wrong or have any ill feelings towards it, I'm just a little lazy when it comes to fixing myself up. I've never really seen a difference in my looks while wearing make-up, so naturally, I don't wear it at all. But I've noticed lately that I am feeling a bit frumpy (yes, it's probably all that weight I've gained! Gasp!) and so when my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said "make-up!"

Now I just got a text from her saying that she's bought me a ton of really expensive make-up and an instructional dvd. Wow, intense! Don't be surprized if I come over looking like this:



Just kidding! But really, I am excited to be pretty again :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you come out looking like that. You could totally rock that look.

Unknown said...

It will be fun to see all your new stuff. I moved all my makeup to the new house, but I can't really figure out why. I bought it all for our wedding (four years ago) and I think I've used it twice since! I hope you enjoy the adventure!