Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Top Ten Places We Should Live

I want to move! Here is a list of my most desired places to relocate:
10. Langen, Germany (stayed here after high school and loved it)
9. Geneva, Illniois (lived here, it's a cute little town)
8. Chicago, Illinois (possibly my favorite city)
7. Denver, Colorado (yep, lived here too)
6. County Cork, Ireland (this is where my family is from)
5. Des Moines, Iowa (currently where my family is)
4. San Diego, Ca (this is where the sun lives)
3. Greece (I have no comment, it just sounds nice)
2. Southern France (not Paris!)
1. Denmark (recently labeled the happiest place to live)
Where are your dream locations to reside?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy - I don't have ten...
1. Anyplace with Tim (awww - but I really mean it - our house felt instantly like a home and I haven't missed our apartment too much because Tim provides that stability
2. Portland OR - great people, great food, great beer, great sports
3. Chilliwack BC - it just felt like home

Other than that I have a lot of places I love visiting, but something else (a job, school) would have to make us want to move there.

Lucky for me I'm already fulfilling my top two.

The Drew Family said...

What about Boston?