Friday, November 14, 2008

Warning: This May Offend Some...


The infamous pregnant man (from Oregon, ironically) is pregnant again!


OK, I am tired of the title "Pregnant Man" because the very fact that he is pregnant means he is not a he, he is a she. I am being strictly scientific. I know she wants to be a man but she isn't. She is just a very mainly, hairy woman. I won't apologise for the truth.


I would love to be a giraffe. So when I'm pregnant, I insist on being called a pregnant giraffe. And I shall be a wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I imagine some people's lives are so uncomfortable or painful that they'd like to exchange it for someone else's. It's amazing how easily that we can fool ourselves into believing something so removed from reality. The irony, of course, is that Jesus came to offer us just that: his life exchanged for ours. He offers to take all our hurts, abuse, disappointments, failures, fears, and sin and in exchange give us his life, tranquility, joy, and hope. What an enormous tragedy that some people reject him without really even checking him out.