Friday, November 21, 2008

Pax

Peace- A state of tranquillity or serenity; silence, stillness
"May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace."
-Philippians 1:2
"Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 4:7
"May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord."
-2 Peter 1:2
During a time of economic hardship, political worries, and my friends falling away from the faith, I need peace. I've been called "hateful" and "narrow-minded". My beliefs have been called "hateful" and "archaic". How can I express that the heart of God is LOVE and acceptance? Man is turning further and further away from the truth. Like it says, they have replaced truth for a lie. My heart grieves and there is nothing I can do...
Lord, give me peace.

No comments: